To be eligible to receive Home Health Care services paid by Medicare you must:
• Be under the care of a physician
• Have a skilled medical need or a disability
• You are able to live alone or with a caregiver who needs some assistance
• Patients residing in assisted-living facilities also qualify for home care
• Be homebound, unable to leave home because of the medical condition as per Medicare guidelines
The patient has the right to choose which home care agency they would like to use and may change agencies at any time.